Moving IN IS TERRIBLE. We're here to fix that.
We all know the stress of getting your stuff to school in the fall is nauseating. So we're here to settle your stomach.
It's really annoying to buy dorm appliances and lug them all the way to your door. It's even more annoying to have to worry about storing the appliances over the summer and dealing with them when they break. Instead, we'll rent you the appliance, bring it to your door, set it up, and then pick it up at the end of the year. If the appliance breaks, we'll replace it any time for free! Even better, renting an appliance makes it easy to split with a roommate - no fighting over who gets to keep it at the end of the year.
Ship To School Information
SHIPPING TO SCHOOL IS EASY WITH COLLEGE TRUCKERS' NEW DOOR-TO-DOOR SHIPPING SERVICE. HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
- We send you boxes right to your door
- You fill those boxes, or any suitcases you'd like to send, with items you need transported to school
- On the day of your choosing, we schedule a FedEx pickup for items you'll be sending with us – and send you shipping labels at least two days prior to your pickup
- A discounted $1/lb shipping rate (normal College Truckers rate is $1.75/lb)
- A $35 handling and delivery charge for each item we deliver
East Coast Ship To School (Syracuse and Colgate Only)
We'll come to your house and pick up all of your belongings to ship to school. We can pick up everything - boxes, furniture, bags, you name it - and once you get to school, we'll deliver everything to your door at a time of your choosing. You just focus on enjoying move in and the first few days of school. We offer the East Coast service to customers living in New Jersey and the Philadelphia, New York, metro areas.