WANT TO TRUCK WITH US?
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
College Truckers is changing the way students at nine elite schools nationwide handle their spring move outs. We know that cleaning out dorm rooms and figuring out what to do with your stuff is one of the worst things about college. But we don't think it has to be. With your help, we want to make thousands of lives better this spring by offering full-service, 100% door-to-door storage and shipping. If you want more information, head on over to our How it Works page.
WHO WE ARE
We're students. We're hustlers. We're good at what we do. We don't want to be the biggest, we just want to be the best. If you're still curious, check out the Our Story page.
HOW YOU FIT IN
We're looking for a dedicated team of College Truckers Campus Reps to help us spread the gospel of simple move outs across your campus. In return, you'll get easy cash, a solid resume building block, some fresh College Truckers apparel and tons of new friends. We'll be there every step of the way to make sure you have what you need to succeed, and we promise you'll never wait longer than a couple hours to hear back from us. Want some specifics?
- $10 cash for each of your first ten sign ups, $15 cash for every student signed up after that, paid out every other week
- Every ten additional sign ups, starting at 20 will get you can extra $20.00
- Free College Truckers shirt or tank after first successful signup
- Unlimited job references straight from our fearless CEO (as long as things go well)
- Free summer storage for our top rep!
- A bonus to the house of the best sorority rep on campus
HOW CAN YOU REP COLLEGE TRUCKERS?
However you want. Here are some easy steps that we recommend:
- Talk to your friends
- Like and share our Facebook page
- Post in your Facebook groups
- Speak to your student groups / Greek organizations
- Put up flyers on your floor
- Send emails to your listservs
Great. Give us some info below, and if we think you're a good fit, a member of the team will reach out to you within 24 hours with information about how to get started.